Snowbird's gotten 13 inches in 2 days and it's going to be snowing all week. I'm excited for Friday.
Recent Thoughts:
School's hard, but way satisfying
In the end, the Lord has given me my talents
He knows how well you can do
The Lord doesn't care how well you do, as long as you strive to do your best with what he's given you
10 years from now, i'll be somewhere doing something
i'll be working hard regardless
i'll be making money, making a house, making a family
Life cannot be lived by the numbers
life should be lived by the people you meet, how you affect them for good.

10 things i love about Christmas/am looking forward to
1. seeing family, dinner table conversations
2. hoping for a white Christmas
3. waking up early Christmas morning and lining up on the stairs in order of age to rush to the presents
4. having that now turn to a mature feasting of the Christmas Morning Crepes next to the fireplace that only gets used once a year
5. singing at God's Acre, making pirate maps out of hymnals, seeing Christmas police flares guide traffic
6. singing in Mom's awesome ward Christmas programs (even if it means practicing for it right as i get off a red-eye at 630 on Saturday morning...it's ok. i've gotten used to getting little sleep out here.)
7. hoping one day i'll beat Dan in chess more than once every 10 games
8. Christmas fudge

9. seeing green couch next to green tree
10. sitting on green couch next to green tree
and here's a rock solid picture of me a few months ago...
4 comments:
rock solid indeed! haha.
You're making crepes, Brian? I'm so excited! ;) Is it now officially a tradition? I hope so.
I'm excited for God's acre, too. I totally forgot about it.
i would be overjoyed to make crepes. i think i may have made a few last year...?so excited!
I'll bring my frying pan(s) and teach you. :)
Post a Comment