Thursday, November 1, 2007

It's coming...

Now that Halloween is over {good riddance}, we can focus on the fun. I love Thanksgiving! I'm excited that Mike & I will be in New Canaan with everyone this year. It will be fun to go to the Turkey Bowl & watch Bryan {safely} play football. Our friends Kellie & Jason are coming out with us as well since they can't make it back to Utah to spend the weekend with their families. That will be fun. Oh- Mike made me a ridiculously good breakfast for my birthday {croissant french toast- so delicious} that we'd like to make one morning for breakfast . What else should we make? What should we do that will be extra-special fun {besides wearing pj's & slippers the majority of every day[me] & playing a lot of XBox [Mike]}?

1 comment:

cara said...

I'm so excited for Thanksgiving! And my 10 day vacation! I can't wait. But apparently the radio stations have already overlooked Thanksgiving, we're on to Christmas music and Christmas candy at the grocery store. Fast transition!