Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Last night we had a ward activity at the Thanksgiving Point corn maze. It was pretty incredible :) We found the crop circle in the middle, and I was so motivated to watch "Signs." It was my first experience in a corn maze, the purpose was to find all of the boxes that would tell you a letter so that you could solve the riddle. Though we didn't find all of the boxes, we did solve the riddle and got a free token that allowed up to shoot the pumpkin blaster at a fake cow. Pretty amazing. We went on a hayride through the corn and they had a ton of lit jack-o-lanterns that were incredibly detailed. I had to get all of my celebrating out last night, because today has been nothing but work, and its not over yet. I did better on the GRE than on any of my practice tests (even after 5 years, math is not the problem, that verbal score killed me!)
Kathryn--Happy Birthday yesterday!

1 comment:

k. said...

Good job Cara (on the GRE)! I bet it feels good to have it over with.