Is washing shoes bad for them? My Adidas, for example, have gotten a tad dirty, but I'm afraid to wash them because they have a leather fabric on them. Ideas? They're the same as Mike's.
Bryan- I think those shoes have suede on them, so probably not a great idea to wash them (suede does not like water). I would do a quick google search on cleaning suede.
Otherwise, I would take a toothbrush and some detergent and wash the mesh parts of the shoe.
First came Steve & Jeanne. Next came Michael, Cara, Daniel, David, & Bryan. Kathryn joined in a few years later, & here we are! It's good to be part of the Whiting Family Tree.
4 comments:
Bryan- I think those shoes have suede on them, so probably not a great idea to wash them (suede does not like water). I would do a quick google search on cleaning suede.
Otherwise, I would take a toothbrush and some detergent and wash the mesh parts of the shoe.
Go here-
http://www.ehow.com/how_3139_clean-suede.html
dont wash them...
Proper care for your kicks can be found online with a quick search.
Post a Comment