Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Midterms

I really wish I had something more exciting to post. School is all I do. Midterms and papers this week, and just for fun I decided to take the GRE next week. We had our first snowfall that stuck, I woke up to three inches on the ground Sunday morning. I've already got the Snowbird tickets and am excited for a fabulous winter. I applied for graduation today and am looking into lots of post-grad options. We made glazed pork in cooking class. Life if fabulous. I'll try to make up something more exciting for next time :)

3 comments:

k. said...

You're taking the GRE NEXT WEEK Cara?! Oh my. I hope you're better at math than I am. :) Good luck!

We should talk soon. Miss you!

bryan said...

cara doesn't do math. that's not in her repertoire.

cara said...

excuse me...I do math quite fine thank you (as good as Katie on the SAT), I just haven't done it since high school :)