and found out, just like Bryan, he was lied to when he got an initial X ray on his wrist last spring. for those who don't know, I fell off my bike doing a curb jump and ended up putting my arm out to brace my fall. I was told it was a sprain and not to sweat it. And not sweat it, i did! Falling countless more times and lifting/working out recently with moderate pain, I in fact started to worry when Bryan warned me to get it checked out, cause doctors are often not that smart!
so I went to a specialist here in town, and saw clearly on a basic x ray that I had in fact fractured a piece of my wrist! It has healed properly, and my continuing pain is due to a factor that will likely by singled out in my MRI later in the week.
thanks Bryan for waking me up to the issue of proper wrist health!
Also, the whole state is in a state of emergency: Rockies world series tickets are on sale, only online, and as hackers continue to reap havoc on the system, the world series nears and 50000 tickets are still up for grabs! Madness!
http://www.9news.com/news/top-article.aspx?storyid=79563
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh no! That stinks. At least it didn't heal incorrectly. It would be no fun to have to undergo surgery to fix it... Yikes.
You boys all need to be careful. :)
Post a Comment