cara's back!
Hey, just thought I'd spice up my post with some pictures. a post seems kinda dry without them (even though they're from last year)...
So on Friday, I went to the doctor's office in NYC to get a check up on my wrist. After some X-Rays, the doc said that my wrist is healing just well and that I'll be able to play essentially when I want to, staying out as long as I can. So this means I may be able to get back by Staples, a solid rival and a tough opponent.
The football team won on Saturday night. We beat Danbury 49-35. Our defense was looking pretty sorry, but we put a number up on them to even the playing field.
Mike and Ryan stayed over Friday night. We watched the office and played some Halo. Livin the dream...
So on Friday, I went to the doctor's office in NYC to get a check up on my wrist. After some X-Rays, the doc said that my wrist is healing just well and that I'll be able to play essentially when I want to, staying out as long as I can. So this means I may be able to get back by Staples, a solid rival and a tough opponent.
The football team won on Saturday night. We beat Danbury 49-35. Our defense was looking pretty sorry, but we put a number up on them to even the playing field.
Mike and Ryan stayed over Friday night. We watched the office and played some Halo. Livin the dream...
Dan's words on the phone: "But hey, i guess if there's anything good that comes from your broken wrist it'll be me going to the doctor to ultimately heal mine!"
I'm glad it's not broken, but let's just hope on that MRI. it's a pretty relaxing experience.
But life is good.
2 comments:
Whoa, blast from the past Bryan. Puerto Rico was fun. Didn't you have a pina colada (virgin, no worries Steve & Jeanne) for the first time? I look drunk in that picture by the way.
We might come out to NC this weekend if you're around...
best virgin drink ever.
Post a Comment