Prior to our missions, Judith, Katie and I took an annual trip to Las Vegas to visit Katie's grandma, escape the cold and have an adventure. Last year we went without Judith, but now, we have all been reunited and had a fabulous time. We visited with Brother Guynn's old college roommate, who also knows mom and dad from their days in DC. Brother Bybee (?) informed me that he and his wife met at the National Archives. There is hope for me yet :) (I officially accepted an internship there last week). We enjoyed Lake Las Vegas, the chocolate factory, In-n-Out, shopping and the strip. It was a fabulous adventure.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Vegas Getaway
Prior to our missions, Judith, Katie and I took an annual trip to Las Vegas to visit Katie's grandma, escape the cold and have an adventure. Last year we went without Judith, but now, we have all been reunited and had a fabulous time. We visited with Brother Guynn's old college roommate, who also knows mom and dad from their days in DC. Brother Bybee (?) informed me that he and his wife met at the National Archives. There is hope for me yet :) (I officially accepted an internship there last week). We enjoyed Lake Las Vegas, the chocolate factory, In-n-Out, shopping and the strip. It was a fabulous adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun. I want WARM.
Cute picture.
Post a Comment