well, tis been a long time since i've typed my way here, but life doesn't change much. I'm still tired as a horse each night, eating a horse each night, and pooping three. (did he just say three horses? in literary terms, that would be an exaggeration and a grabber, or hook if you're a fish. ) was that last line offensive? i'm sorry if it be. weariness convolute expression.
but seriously, lax is just starting up again and there is nothing better than busting out the stick. i've decided that sports are the only way to go, and that lacrosse is better than football, for the time being.
i got into BYU? old news? been a while.
oh, good news. i learned recently that i tore the outer ligament on my big thumb. if you look at the lower joint, the one you'd crack, if you were a cracker (aren't we all?), and it's on the left hand, and it's on the right side of the thumb. torn. surgery in the summer? i don't know. it was something i tore back during football, during the turkey bowl by the way. i didn't get it checked until a month and a half later, but apparently it isn't urgent, so i'll wait until the end of the season to worry about that. I tore it diving for a tackle and landed on it funny. And I just realized that the three times I got injured this year were the three times I dove at someone…hmmm
i think i'm going to be a waiter this summer. i walked into this restaurant's called Bennigan's, a place my buddy Adam worked last year, and they pretty much said, call us when you're ready and we'll get you going. but if i have surgery, it may be slightly hard to hold up a tray without a hand (it'd be in a cast), but we'll see.
i played my final Yball game of my life today. we lost, sadly, and i was unfortunately on the sideline with an strained quad....it was hard to watch us lose (*sniff). and i wonder, how many of you just sniffed when i wrote *sniff? did you just do it again? how about yawn? yawn. yawn? yeeaaa...you just yawned.
but enough of the malarkey.
kathryn, i would love to go to DC this summer. i've got a buddy that lives in
holla
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
challenge accepted
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have a place to live in the spring, but I am not allowed to have any over night visitors, so everyone would need to find another place for lodging. But please come visit me :) After June 20th I have no home.
Ok- so we'll go down, and just spring for a hotel. We can manage. FUN! Can't wait.
Uhm, yeah Bryan- thanks for the "I got into BYU phone call." Oh wait, we didn't hear that until 2 months after the fact! Clearly we don't talk often enough.
Loved the update.
Ok- so we'll go down, and just spring for a hotel. We can manage. FUN! Can't wait.
Uhm, yeah Bryan- thanks for the "I got into BYU phone call." Oh wait, we didn't hear that until 2 months after the fact! Clearly we don't talk often enough.
Loved the update.
Post a Comment