

I had a screw placed in my right scaphiod on New Years Eve. Things are coming along well. A couple quick photo boothe pics until I can get a more detailed documentation of the surgery. I just realized everything is in my desk at work . More detailed pics to come. I had to do a presentation in the team meeting so people would stop asking me questions about why I'm wearing this huge cast. I get the splint off and the stitches out on Weds. Jan 13th. Should only be 3 or 4 stitches. I can move my fingers and type sufficiently, so working is fine. Annoying the pull a shirt over it sometimes. Looking forward to the slimmer hard cast on weds!
2 comments:
Glad everything went smooth! That thing is a lot larger than I thought it would be.
Great post, Dan! Good luck with the new cast.
Post a Comment