Sunday, September 6, 2009

BYU Celebrations

BYU had a sick win over OU. It was followed closely by some wholesome, family oriented, law abiding celebrations.

the fans rushed the streets!....when the walk sign was on. And made a prompt return when the signal turned off.


The most rebelious act of the night by far


Too bad it didn't end so well for the devoted fan. It may be the first and last time this BYU cop gets to take somebody in. He made sure to let the kid know "did you see how high that was!? you could have slipped!"




I dont think a BYU celebration could be complete without people dancing to a bagpipest playing praise to the man.



The crowning moment of the night however was going to the Provo Airport the greet the team. it was sweet. for some reason the movie of that wont load, ill try to put it on later.

4 comments:

k. said...

Awesome.

cara said...

I'm sorry that I missed the end of the game! I was exhausted. That'll teach me.

cara said...

You actually went to the Provo airport? Wow. I don't think I know anyone who has been there, I kind of doubted its existence.

Jeanne said...

Great posts, Dave! Such excitement for Provo! We had fun watching it here too.
Mom