Weird Dream 5.29.09
I had the weirdest dream last night. I cannot remember all of the details, but rather just flash images. I wish I had written this down this morning, but alas, I thought I would never forget it.
Anyway, what I do remember, is the fact that I died and was in the afterlife. I was really confused as to where I was and how I died, but alas, I was there. I was in the midst of a throng of people, and I was summoned by a voice. I approached the room where the voice was emanated from and met the strange creature waiting there. It was a being with the likeness of Raiden, the Mortal Combat character. It had long, shaggy, and silver hair, a white robe and mystical eyes. It convinced me of it’s power as it had me touch him. I knew that the figure was true as I touched its face and strangely its eyes. Really weird, its eyes were all squishy. Not the sclera (white part), but rather just the iris. Strange eyes. I wept while on my knees, comforted that I was finally in the presence of heaven.
Anyway, this figure, who I had presumed to be God at the time, layed his hands on me and then told me how I died. Apparently I had been an actor 100 years ago and at the age of 36 died on set during some freak accident. I did not remember this, or even that I was ever 36, but I was dead nonetheless. I was angry I was shortchanged at my chance at life. I wanted more! After I was told this, I was released to a different room. I remember it being salmon-colored with some round/boxy architecture. I was there with Dave, who had also just learned how he had died. I cannot remember what he said. But as we sat there, a seemingly important man, dressed in casual clothes, came over to us and said, “ I think you two are going to be called for the position of High Priests of Election. We, being in the midst of a throng of other seemingly dejected people, thought this was kind of cool and exclusive. The man did not say more than that, but left with the intent of “I’ll be back in a minute to let you know!”
Anyway, we did not see that man again, but Dave and I were suddenly in a different room, white walls and hardwood floors. There we met my father who told us that we always wanted to make it back by 7 o’clock. This was the time that we would be instructed by the Raiden-like character again. I was confused at first, because I thought that character was God. All of the while, I still had this angst to get back to real life and prove I was a good actor, that I could do it if only I had the chance again. But nonetheless, I heeded dad’s council and returned to the white room at 7 o’clock. In the downtime, I was exploring a little bit, but I can’t remember this part of the dream.
So I got back to the white room at 7 o’clock and I was a little late. Raiden-man was on a stage with his arms outspread and he was teaching some pretty funky stuff. I can’t remember his words, but they seemed important and somewhat instructional. It seemed as though this character was telling us how to achieve eternal life. He spoke in a very thunderous and commanding voice, although he was moderately shorter, not smaller… just shorter, than everyone else. Strangely, it seemed like he was being controlled because he began to stutter and stumble in his phrasing. He remained in his thunderous and commanding tone, but I could tell he was getting fed some lines from back stage. Raiden-man was standing on top of a wooden stage, elevated no more than a foot above above the crowd, with a white wall and a pantry-sliding door behind him. When Raiden-man stumbled in his lines, the door opened and a gorgeous woman with jet black hair and the looks of Famke Janssen (Jean Gray from X-men) walked out in a black shirt and jeans. She walked by me and I looked deeper into the pantry and saw a big guy with scruffy hair and a semi-beard. He was wearing jeans and a plad shirt. I deduced this man was feeding Raiden-man the lines, Raiden-man was not God, and was left altogether confused. I then woke up.
Now I need to go do some acting, if you don’t mind. I have a movie to make before I die at 36.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This made me giggle.
Post a Comment