Sunday, March 1, 2009

Funhouse


In my time, there was an amusement park north of Salt Lake called Lagoon. It had a strange place called the Funhouse, where nothing was exactly as it seemed. Mirrored walls created distortion, floors weren't level--it was quite an experience to go through it.

So I had my own "funhouse" experience, Thursday Feb 12, and Friday Feb 13.

For those who don't get the joke, the name over the Funhouse entrance "Lehman Bros" is that of a now-defunct investment bank. They were a victim of the subprime crisis. After Mike told me about this, (it is his picture) I was a bit concerned about how things might work out for me.

But I have been blessed. After checks from two cardiologists, the view is that my problems are in my head. I am still waiting to hear about some blood tests, but I feel fine.

Thanks for your love and support.

1 comment:

k. said...

That's funny. :) We're glad that you're healthy and well.