Saturday, October 6, 2007

University of Michigan


I was in Ann Arbor, Michigan Thursday & Friday of this week for work. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, never having spent much {any?} time in Michigan, let alone on the University's campus. It was beautiful. The fall colors were stunning, the building were well maintained, & the campus was just all around nice. The student population seemed very interesting & diverse. Main Street & State Street were both very fun, & made me wish I were back in a University town {maybe as faculty, & not as a student!}. I want to hear stories about Steve & Jeanne in Ann Arbor. Did you love it? How long did you live there as a married couple? Was there a strong population of members of the church? Was the Gandy Dancer restaurant open when you were there {I went there, and loved it- it is housed in what used to be a train station}? Did you go on any trips around the region? Were the winters terrible?

No comments: