Monday, September 17, 2007

Whiting Family Tree.


Cara is studying hard in Utah, Bryan is dominating the football field in New Canaan, Mike & Kathryn are having fun in the city, Jeanne is rowing & rowing, Steve is going this way & that way, Dave is in Argentina preaching the good word, & Dan is taking advantage of scenic Boulder. Sounds like we need a better way to stay in touch than just Verizon mobile-to-mobile minutes.

Let's try a {private} family blog. It's really easy {I promise}, & we can all contribute- good news, pictures, fun stories, letters/pictures/videos from Dave, etc. We can create whatever we'd like, & in the meantime, we can become better connected & closer as a family. Consider me the help desk of Blogger. I'm happy to answer questions, give tutorials, etc. - All in the name of the Whiting Family Tree {of which I am lucky to be a part}.

Your newest member,
Kathryn

No comments: